If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with ADHD, you may feel shocked. Worried. Confused. Or maybe relief at finally having an explanation.
No matter what your reaction to the diagnosis, you’re likely feeling overwhelmed and worried about your next steps.
You’re already dealing with all the chaos and daily problems related to ADHD, and now you’ve got to try to find accurate information, and someone to help you create a plan to manage the ADHD and make life easier.
As a child psychologist in the Appleton, WI area, I completely understand your anxiety, overwhelm and exhaustion!
I have personally lived through all the day to day difficulties this diagnosis can bring, both as a spouse and as a parent.
You shouldn’t have to spend months trying to ferret out accurate information about ADHD from the internet. And you shouldn’t have to work with a counselor who doesn’t really understand ADHD.
- As a mother, I made it my mission to learn all I could about ADHD to help my child.
- As a professional counselor, I am passionate about helping all children, teens, adults, couples and families who desperately need professional guidance and support to successfully navigate ADHD.
- While many counselors have general information about ADHD, most do not have real life experience nor professional expertise about ADHD.
You deserve the support of an experienced mental health expert to guide you through the maze of ADHD symptoms and into a peaceful and balanced life.
My real life experience of coping with ADHD as a spouse and a mother means I can provide:
- In-depth personal and professional knowledge related to the identification, impact and management of ADHD.
- The most effective tools, skills and resources that work to tame the daily ADHD chaos.
- A behavior modification plan for parenting your child well at home, and ensuring greater success at school.
- Accurate information along with a holistic wellness plan to help every aspect of life impacted by ADHD.
- Restore balance and joy to your world with solutions for work, for school, for home…for life!
So, whether the diagnosis was a welcome “piece of the puzzle” (now everything finally makes sense!) or an unexpected bombshell…you are not alone. I’m here to help.
Without the right kind of guidance and support, you could be fumbling around in the dark for years…
- lost and overwhelmed
- unable to effectively manage symptoms for yourself or your child
- struggling at work
- failing in school
- exhausted trying to manage time and responsibilities.
Every area of life could be negatively impacted because you just don’t have the information, tools or plan you need to manage ADHD.