Replace the struggle.
Rekindle the love.
Marriage and relationship counseling in Appleton, WI that helps you learn to love.
You’re struggling in your marriage or relationship…
- Feeling unsatisfied and misunderstood.
- Communication has broken down and arguments have increased.
- You feel stuck and frustrated, cycling through the same problems again and again without resolution.
- Trust may be broken.
- You feel lonely and hopeless.
- You worry something must be wrong with you because of your pattern of failed relationships.
Relationships are hard.
Add to that the fact that all couples run the risk of developing unhealthy dynamics within their marriage.
From inside the relationship, you can’t clearly see your own issues, nor the patterns and behaviors within the marriage that create dissatisfaction.
And you don’t have the knowledge, tools or skills needed to create healthier dynamics.
No wonder you feel dissatisfied, hopeless and stuck.
Marriage counseling can help.
Since 1999, I have helped hundreds of couples:
- Identify and improve individual issues and behaviors.
- Learn and utilize active listening skills.
- Change unhealthy relationship patterns and dynamics.
- Improve communication and conflict resolution.
- Increase awareness of how past relationships or family of origin issues affect current relationships.
In the marriage counseling or couple’s therapy process:
Return to the loving connection you once shared
Increase understanding of yourself and your partner
Continue to grow together in love.
With the marriage counseling support you need, you can create the healthy, loving and fulfilling relationship you’ve always wanted. Create a life filled with purpose, passion, health and happiness!
Together in the process of marriage counseling or couples
therapy we can resolve:
- Frequent fighting; feeling frustrated because you have the same arguments over and over again with no resolution
- Feeling misunderstood by your partner; difficulties with problem solving and communication
- Financial stress and money disagreements
- Strained sex life; a lack of physical and emotional intimacy
- Breaches in trust, such as affairs, sexting or porn use
- Lack of couple time, little to no social/fun/free time spent together
- Parenting and blended family concerns
- Anger issues
- Over-extended, exhausted couples struggling to maintain life balance; unsuccessful balancing of work, parenting, and relationship time
- Extended family or in-law issues
- Addictions and co-dependency
- Career and work issues
- Health and medical issues
- Grief/loss and trauma
- Mental health issues for one or both partners including anxiety, depression, ADHD, etc.
- Disagreements about roles, expectations and rules
- On-going issues with ex’s or past partners.
Don’t stay stuck in an unfulfilling marriage or
relationship one more day.
Tomorrow might be too late…
With the marriage counseling support you need, you can create the healthy, loving and fulfilling relationship you’ve always wanted!
Two young people wrote their own wedding vows and repeated, “I will love you as long as I can help you grow in love.”
This, it seems to me, is the essence of loving another, to assure them that we are dedicated to their growth, to the actualization of their limitless potential.
This couple was determined to use their united energies in helping each other through the endless process of discovering who they really are, then revel forever in this continually changing knowledge and discovery. It is only in this way that human love can flourish.
As soon as the love relationship does not lead me to me, as soon as I, in a love relationship, do not lead the other person to himself or herself, this love, even if it seems to be the most secure and ecstatic attachment I have ever experienced, is not true love.